HOW DO IK IF A BOY LIKES ME?

so i really like this boy and he knows i like him and so do all his friends. but he is alwways mmean to me and he always stares at me and lk today he was staring at me and his jaw lk open and it was weird. but how do i know if he likes me. I AM ONLY 12 YEARS OLD SO GIVE ME A REASONABLE ANSWER PLEASSEEE !!!!!!!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

He likes you. They are always mean at that age. I know he and his friends might tease you about it, but the friends are jealous and the guy just has no clue how to act towards a young lady yet. Ask your mom if you can bring him a small box of chocolates for valentines. Don't be shy it will be ok.

• dunaj

u sound like my chum, and that i think of shes getting used for intercourse if ur gonna date a guy he atleast has to have the decency to at the start: be respectable and well mannered & proper to a girl and 2nd: not say different lady's are warm thats purely like an unwritten rul;e hes not properly worth it hes utilising u he wouldnt say those issues if he rlly cared approximately u plz pass on.

12 year olds aren't allowed on Y!A...

but ask him straight up...

If he's mean to you then he doesn't like you and isn't worth your time. Find a nice guy!

tut, tut. you shouldn't be allowed on here:P

but just ask him. you've got nothing to loose:)