Presale code for Tim McGraw Peoria,Il Concert?

Does anyone know the presale code for the Tim McGraw concert at the Peoria Civic Center, on May 13th? Tickets go on sale 2/11 at 10:00am. Thank you for your help.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

to daryl_83

I just used the presale password you gave me and I got Floor A Row 3 tickets to the Tim McGraw concert.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Favorite Answer

Tim McGraw will bring the "Emotional Traffic" Tour to the Peoria Civic Center Arena on Friday, May 13, 2011, at 7 p.m. He will be joined by special guests Luke Bryan and The Band Perry.

As a PCC VIP, you have the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance of the public onsale to see Tim McGraw.

In the "Look for Tickets" section of the Ticketmaster page, find "PCC VIP Presale" and enter the number of tickets you would like to purchase, along with the PCC VIP password: TMCGRAW.

The presale begins Friday, February 11, 201, at 10 a.m. and ends Friday, February 11, 2011, at 10 p.m. Tickets are $29.75, $49.75 and $65.50 and go on sale to the general public on Saturday, February 12, 2011, at 10 a.m. at the Peoria Civic Center Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at 1-800-745-3000 and online at Ticketmaster.com.

To purchase tickets to see Tim McGraw, click on the link below at 10 a.m. on February 11