Would you move from UK to Cape Town, South Africa?

Seriously considering moving from UK to Cape town. I love it there, sunny, good value for money, nice lifestyle etc etc. Theres crime all over London, Uk and also the world so I don't agree with a lot of peoples views on the crime in South Africa - Plus Cape Town seems to be the safest place to live in SA. I... show more Seriously considering moving from UK to Cape town. I love it there, sunny, good value for money, nice lifestyle etc etc.
Theres crime all over London, Uk and also the world so I don't agree with a lot of peoples views on the crime in South Africa - Plus Cape Town seems to be the safest place to live in SA. I am not blind I know its an issue but its not the biggest thing to take into consideration - or is it? any one have any views?
Thanks!!
Update: I forgot to mention...
I would be buying a business out there so the job thing isnt an issue nor is the pounds to rand thing as i will still be getting money in pounds due to properties in London!

Thanks for all your answers and any more helpful opinions are appreciated!!!