Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

auburn or alabama football?

auburn or alabama football?

Favorite Answer

neither

im a georgia fan, so i hate both of them. especially auburn, oldest rivalry in the country

Alabama has a better coach. He is consistant and knows what it takes to win. Auburn just had Cam Newton, possibly the greatest college football player to ever play the game. I'm sorry to all of you Newton haters but the guy doesn't give up, he doesn't break down, he always finds a way to win. That's why Auburn was great this season but without him Alabama will take back the SEC.

Kind of a vague question.

If you're referring to the 2010 season, Auburn had a better team. Next year: most likely Alabama. All time: Bama hands down. More national championships, way more SEC national championships, owns all time Iron Bowl record, only team in the SEC with over 800 wins, highest winning percentage in the SEC (top 10 out of all teams). Not to mention Auburn is one of the dirtiest programs in college football.

Source(s): Roll Tide!

Alabama

Neither- LSU. But if I had to pick it'd be Bama even though Nick Satan coaches there. Chizik was 7-5 with a talented team the year before Newton so until he proves it without Newton I am not much of a believer. Also, is Auburn the Tigers or the War Eagles? It gets confusing.

Auburn by far. Although Alabama has talent, I don't think it's enough to compete with Auburn.

I know you Alabama fans will thumbs me down. Whatever. Just remember who came out on top this year.

I hope this answers your question.

Alabama. Auburn is just a bunch of cheater kids

Depends what year.

2009-alabama

2010-Auburn

2011-?

i believe it will be alabama, they have some very good young players. both teams will be sort of rebuilding. i think auburn will be very hard to beat in 2 or three years.

• Jake

Auburn has a better football team.

Southern Miss