POLL: Don't you hate when people stand in front of your locker?

People always do this. And today I said excuse me to this girl standing in front of mine and she got this attitude like it was my fault.

It made me sad...

Best Answer

Michelle...I'm sitting up a cat fight between you and this girl with the attitude tomorrow at 8:20 a.m. You are going to circle her for about 10 minutes before going for the takedown. You will pummel her with a series of short blows to her head before standing up and announcing to the crowd, "Dat beotch best not be standin in front of my locker no more yo!" You will then exit to your "left" with a ghetto walk sure to make the boys envious and the rest of the girls cringe in fear.

yeah they do that at my school too. For some reason they really like to make out in front of there. If they give attitude, give attitude back (but if you can't do that then ask them why they were in front of your locker. Say it with a big smile as if you really are interested. It makes them confused and they will leave).

Most people at my school aren't that rude. And my locker neighbors are mostly pretty cool and have decent friends so when someone is in front of my locker, I say excuse me and they usually apologize or just move without complaint.

Yeah. It gets even worse when you are required to share a locker [against the district rules] that is located between one of the main doors the main staircase and right by an intersection of the 2 main halls...

Is it ok now for white human beings to stand in front of polling stations with weapons by using fact there is priority now? needless to say in basic terms nonwhites are allowed to smash out with what the left could in any different case ***** approximately if white human beings did it. instead of black panther thugs impressive out at polling stations, i like to work out what could take place if a gaggle of KKK contributors have been status in front of a polling station jointly as preserving a club of their hand as black electorate attempt to vote. enable's see how the DOJ handles it then.

• Kailey

Yes, I always hated it.

Then the people are like "what are you staring at?" Umm...dumbass you're standing in front of my locker.

• Alice.

lol

wow i wouldve been PISSED!

well i'm not in school anymore, but when i was, this used to piss the SH*T outta me!

like, they KNOW you're there. they KNOW its YOUR locker.

>.>

get an attitude and say 'back the f*ck up, b*tch.'

you have to keep ur cool, thats the only way they wont mess with you.

• Phil

If she gives you attitude, just give her attitude back. "What? Like it's MY fault that you're rubbing your a$$ on my locker when I need to get into it? Perv!"

"Here's how you get 'em. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way." Sean Connery in "The Untouchables"

That used to happen to me a lot in middle and high school. I hated it!! Why can't they just go to their own locker?? Damn!

there seems to be a football meeting surrounding my locker 24/7 its really annoying