Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

JustMe
Lv 4
JustMe asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who died first Michael Jackson or Farrah Fawcett?

I heard they died on the same day but if Michael Jackson died first did Farrah Fawcett see it on the news right before she died? Or is it the other way around where Farrah Fawcett died and Michael Jackson found out then died? Just wondering, who died first?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Farrah Fawcett died first. Farrah and Michael both died on the same day June 25,2009. Farrah died at approximately 9:28am PDT in the intensive care unit of Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California. Michael was pronounced dead at 2:26 PST on June 25,2009

• 5 years ago

When Did Farrah Fawcett Died

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who died first Michael Jackson or Farrah Fawcett?

I heard they died on the same day but if Michael Jackson died first did Farrah Fawcett see it on the news right before she died? Or is it the other way around where Farrah Fawcett died and Michael Jackson found out then died? Just wondering, who died first?

Source(s): died michael jackson farrah fawcett: https://tr.im/OsfqV
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Farrah

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

they were talented people and well i dont know how ed mcmahon died but he was talented well anyway mj died of a heart attack and farrah fawcett died of cancer..they will be greatly missed!

• 1 decade ago

Farrah was 1st

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was Farrah but since MJ was more popular than her everyone really didn't pay attention to her. :/

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Farrah :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.