:::::::USB On/Off Toggle Switch:::::?

Im looking for a USB cable and software to act as a On/Off Toggle switch which the computer just sends a signal to the switch to turn on or off to flow the current from another source. I have my laptop connected to my car via the OB2 and i have real time engine diagnostics on my car. Im looking for a way to be... show more Im looking for a USB cable and software to act as a On/Off Toggle switch which the computer just sends a signal to the switch to turn on or off to flow the current from another source.

I have my laptop connected to my car via the OB2 and i have real time engine diagnostics on my car. Im looking for a way to be able to control things on my car by a click of a button on my laptop... i want to run my Underbody Neons from my 12v with a USB toggle switch in between which can open or close the current by software on the computer. I have nitrous oxide which i engage with a physical switch. i will be keeping the physical switch in place but i want it to be a two part stage where i engage it with the physical switch and then actually deploy it from a click on the laptop..keeping the first switch for another saftey measure....also it may be a bit overkill but i would like to also run the ignition wire through a t usb toggle switch basically you wouldnt be able to start the car unless the toggle switch was open allowing the current to flow through.... does anyone know of anything like this on the market?