How do I win the landsmeet debate without Anora's support (DA:O)?

I brought up how Loghain tried to sell the elves into slavery, and Arl Howe's torturous treatment of the nobles, and I said that the Blight is the real enemy, not the Orlesians. I don't know why Anora betrayed me, but no matter what dialogue combination I choose there are always at least 2 people who support Loghain. I don't understand how even when I have the majority of the votes, I still lose? I really don't want to do the big group battle, so is there any way I can win the landsmeet without Anora? By the way I didn't save the former arl of Denerim who was in Howe's dungeon. Does that make a difference? Are there any other people I can go to for support before I start the landsmeet?

Favorite Answer

If you harden Alistair ( ie make him toughen up after he visits his sister) then he can rule on his own with Eamon's support. That's what I did. Anora will always betray you if you don't side with her.

I played through the game 6 times and tried multiple combinations every time and the only time I did it was with Anora's support, I think she's needed no matter what combo you choose.