Facebook Question? please read.?

So i know this is illegal but my boyfriend is always talking about this girl, and he always talks to her on facebook and it really does bug me. He even wants to hang out with her this weekend and i really want to see what he and her are talking about because if he really does want something from her i don't want to be with him because i don't want to be cheated on, but he has never used my computer so i don't have his email or anything saved in facebook but other wise i do know his email but i don't know how to get in his facebook without a password....helpp?

Favorite Answer

Don't waste your time on a boyfriend that doesn't give you time. And two don't be insecure be sure of your self. if you have any doubt talk to him if you find out that he is lying break up with him there are ton of other dudes

totally agree with carlos don't waste your time on some lame dude who thinks its cool to cheat on a girl, trust me that ain't cool or makes you feel like a man its nonsense and if he doesn't want to be with you hey he should have the balls to tell you straight out, and like carlos mentioned theres tons of guys out there, that will treat you like a princess :D take care and be safe, stay out of drugs and be cool