If aliens come to earth will they be peacefull or .....?

lets think about it for a second...every day passes the more we become civilized right, like look at humantiy a 100 years ago where slavery war happened but as we age we are becoming smarter and better...solving our problems by peace not war....so if i were an alien that have the technology to travel from star to star in a blink of an eye then for sure ill be highly advanced to make my own things without the need of others...like they will be so highly advanced that we are considered as barbaric to them right?

like wont they have there own technolgy to clean there planets creat there own stuff. even make green healthy fuel

i dont think they will come for war,to take our resources or enslave us right? unlike the movies out there...right>>>?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"...as we age we are becoming smarter and better...solving our problems by peace not war."

LOL! You must be the alien. Am I right?

"...like they will be so highly advanced that we are considered as barbaric to them right?"

Barbarians? For all you know, we may be to them as insects are to us. When a farmer sprays a field with insecticide, do you consider that to be an act of war? or would you consider it to be a peaceful activity?

Free Man said, "They are not here for our fossil fuels. Their primary interest here is humans..."

How do you know that they are not here for our real estate? There probably are countless rocky planets in the galaxy that have mineral resources. The Earth has something that is _vastly_ more rare and valuable. It has a functioning biosphere. It has life. It has organic chemistry. The fact that one species of life has enough intelligence to develop tools and machines and computers and nuclear weapons may be of no more significance to them than mosquitoes would be to you if they infested a tract of land that you wanted to develop.

You are projecting your own self onto these fantasy aliens. You think that they are interested in humans because _you_ are interested in humans. If there are real aliens out there, we haven't met them yet. We have no way of knowing what they are like. We have no way of knowing what interests them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

They are not here for our fossil fuels. Their primary interest here is humans. Humans are intelligent creatures who offer the aliens almost unlimited opportunity for entertainment and study. They are not that interested in our biology, which is not much more complex than many other creatures on the planet. They are interested in our social interaction and psychology, just like we are. that is most humans' favorite subject although we quite often don't see it that way. We talk to people all day and watch TV all night and the favorite subject is always human interaction.

pzifissss: Actually you are the one who is projecting. I have met the aliens, and they are not a thoery. There are many people who have met with them and you think we are all liars but that is your own narrow minded assumption. You don't have a clue and if you ever see their ships as millions of other people already have you might take the time to find out about some of the people that aliens actually talk to. Would you believe that most people who have seen aliens ships still don't believe that anyone has ever talked to them? That is a testament to the ignorance of modern day cavemen like you.

• 9 years ago

I think the likely hood of ever even hearing from extraterrestrials is very doubt full. The size of space and the length of time we have been here are just to vast however if they DID come i think the only reason would be for resources why would they leave there home in the first place. I don't want to meet them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Chances are they'll be interested in the way which we choose to live.

The same way we'll be interested in how they live, and no doubt many questions would be asked.

"What's your planet like?"

"how advanced are you...How intellectual are you?" and so forth...

War would probably be the last thing on their list, unless they're so technologically advanced,

rather than invading countries as we do, they invade planets.

But who knows?! eh.

~ Knight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alex
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

last time i checked we are still solving problems with violence, the US is still in Iraq and Afghanistan, the riots in egypt, darfur, the fighting in iran and pakistan, world wide gangs, humans are a disgusting species, its only during major disastors is when we come together, and ever then theres still fighting and riots etc

• 9 years ago

They won't come looking for war. However, humans are idiots and will attack them without thought, so they'll retaliate and slay us all.

• 9 years ago

Slavery in 1911? Where are you from, again?

Aliens don't exist.

• 9 years ago

There is no such thing as aliens from other planets.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.