If aliens come to earth will they be peacefull or .....?

lets think about it for a second...every day passes the more we become civilized right, like look at humantiy a 100 years ago where slavery war happened but as we age we are becoming smarter and better...solving our problems by peace not war....so if i were an alien that have the technology to travel from star to... show more lets think about it for a second...every day passes the more we become civilized right, like look at humantiy a 100 years ago where slavery war happened but as we age we are becoming smarter and better...solving our problems by peace not war....so if i were an alien that have the technology to travel from star to star in a blink of an eye then for sure ill be highly advanced to make my own things without the need of others...like they will be so highly advanced that we are considered as barbaric to them right?
like wont they have there own technolgy to clean there planets creat there own stuff. even make green healthy fuel
i dont think they will come for war,to take our resources or enslave us right? unlike the movies out there...right>>>?
9 answers 9