Tips and suggestions on keeping a healthy bubble eye goldfish?

Before I begin, I apologise for this being so very long. SORRY! So I'm considering getting a bubble eye goldfish. They're so adorable! I'm aware that they're a very delicate breed, so I want to make sure that I get all the preparation ready and right. I have quite a few questions, so please bear... show more Before I begin, I apologise for this being so very long. SORRY!

So I'm considering getting a bubble eye goldfish. They're so adorable! I'm aware that they're a very delicate breed, so I want to make sure that I get all the preparation ready and right. I have quite a few questions, so please bear with me. Also, I live in Brisbane in Australia so I'll have to get all my supplies locally. So no American store suggestions or whatever, please. ;p

1) SOCIAL: Is it okay to keep a lone bubble eye? I know goldfish are social creatures, so will it get bored on its own?

2) TANK SIZE: From research, it looks like the tank needs to be pretty big, about 75 litres or 20 gallons. How much space will that take? I read somewhere that bubble eyes like shallow tanks, so to maintain the volume the base will have to be huge! I'm at uni and I live in a residential college apartment shared with other people. Will it fit in an average bedroom? Any tank suggestions? Brands?

3) SIZE: How big will it grow when mature? Different sites say different things.

4) FOOD: Suggestions for pellet food? Brands? Types? I'll probably feed it lettuce and peas as well, the latter which I think is good for swim bladder problems? Any other veggies that’s good for them? Probably no live food.

5) ILLNESS: Susceptible diseases for particular breed? Will be purchasing from a local pet store. How are their conditions, usually? Fish generally healthy?

6) FILTER: Tank filter required? I’m not keen on it. Bubble eyes don’t like a lot of current, but they need oxygen. Will a large surface area of water be enough?

7) DECORS: Suggestions for tank decorations? What are some compatible aquatic plants that won’t burst bubble sacs? (No plastics.) Will sand be okay to put at the bottom instead of gravel and rocks?

8) WATER: Preferred water quality? What is hardness? Is it possible to not have to buy water-control products and simply stand water or use cold boiled/filtered water? Also, is room temperature okay? (I live in Brisbane with no aircon or heater.) Will I require a heater?

9) PLACEMENT: Tank placement in light or shade? (Would like to ensure that colours don’t fade.)

9) TEMPERAMENT: How to train to hand-feed? Is it easy to hand-feed? With its bad eyesight, will it recognise me upon sight, or voice?

10) RATING: Overall rating (out of ten, ten being great!) and level of care rating (out of ten, ten being hardest!).

Thank you SOOOO much! Sorry for the length once again! Any help would be appreciated. :D