can you tell me why i sent in my taxes jan,20 2011 with turbotax and it still says pending and its feb ,10 201?

i heard so many different statements does anybody have an idea

Favorite Answer

Do you have one of the forms that cant be filed until feb 14th?

Here is the most recent statement on those forms. If you filed one of these your return will be submitted on the 14th.

Please be advised the implementation date for the forms affected by the Extender Provisions and Small Business Jobs Act of 2010 will be February 14, 2011, after the 11:00am drain. These forms can be transmitted for PATS testing on February 15, 2011, for the 11:00am drain.

Affected forms include:

Schedule A, Itemized Deductions

Form 3800, General Business Credit

Form 4684, Casualties and Thefts

Form 5405, First-Time Homebuyer Credit and Repayment of the Credit (Page 2)

Form 6478, Alcohol and Cellulosic Biofuel Fuels Credit

Form 8834, Qualified Plug-in Electric and Electric Vehicle Credit

Form 8859, District of Columbia First-Time Homebuyer Credit

Form 8910, Alternative Motor Vehicle Credit

Form 8917, Tuition and Fees Deduction

Form 8936, Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit

ERC 0248 which blocked the above listed forms from being transmitted electronically will be disabled.

I got an email from turbo tax staing that they made an error and are waiving the fees and that the irs will be mailing me a check about a week after my original dd date. I went to the sbbt site and a window said to call turbo tax. I called and they explained that the direct deposit info didnt transfer over to the irs, so they are mailing a check. I said that them waiving the fees is not enough compensation for what IM GOINg through and the bills that are now late...Since im a repeat customer she pulled last years fees and is going to mail me a check to help. So I got this years fees waived and a refund of last years fees.

If you are in this situation, I would call and complain and demand compensation. We relied on their reputation and they failed.

My original dd date was 2.4.11 and now the 22nd. Just get it here already.

We once filed online and actually asked for the quick return, which took out more money from our return to do it, and it promised us that we would get it by a certain date, especially since they took the percentage out for getting it back that quickly, and it took over a month almost. We vowed to never do that again afterward and haven't. They ended up getting extra money from us under the understanding that we would get it quicker and in the end it took as much time, or more, than if we hadn't done that and just waited for it to come when it was suppose to come. So sometimes it does just take awhile.