Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

How to be prettier? ):?

Please dont say "oh your fine the way you are" and everything I actually need advice...I have freckles but I cover them up cuz I hate them!!! I have greenish blueish greyish eyes dirty blonde curly hair which I straighten b/c it helps...Im pretty short 5'1 1/2 but al the guys say I'm cute that way but still ): I have so many pretty friends and ther so popular and I guess I am and Im very social and everything but I really wanna be pretty prettyy help!!!! is there a website that i could follow steps (yah i know tht sounds relle stupid...) hahah please HELP

Best Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

. Dont change for others. People should like you for who you are

Hun let me tell you something I wish someone told me. Dont change for others. People should like you for who you are if they dont then screw them therye not worthy of you.Dont go pleasing any body girl. When I was in highschool i felt the same way I would always try to change myself. Then one day i was like No no more im fine the way I am. The way you dress gives you more confidence so maybe start wearing some cute clothes but dont dress like a hoe. And wherever you go you hold you head up high you walk like as if you own the world and people will truly respect you. So hun good luck!(:

There were totally 15 moles / black spots on my face and body before, I tried this mole remover and most of my moles were gone right now. But please pay attention, don’t over use in order to avoid getting scar. Hope it works for you too.

For more information, please see the following using methods, it is very useful for unwanted moles, beauty marks, black spots.

BRAND NEW DIY MOLE VANISH WART REMOVER

10 ML Skin Care non-Laser Removal

Usage:

(1) Clean the nevus and the area around it, use a toothpick (do not use a cotton stick to tip or wipe) to mix the liquid and sediment, and then tip a little amount of the mole remover and apply it onto the middle of the nevus. The area would turn to white colour after 1 minute. Use alcohol or water to clean the mole area after 10 minutes (If you tip the amount of mole remover properly, you don't have to clean). The mole would peel off (May help with finger) in 8 to 20 days. Repeat the process again until the mole peeling off if the colour of the nevus is dark. (it is suggested applying the liquid to nevus on hands or legs first to see the results and learn to control the usage before applying the liquid to other areas of the body, DON'T TRY on FACE for the first time!)

http://health-beauty.shop.ebay.com/Skin-Care-/1186...

There is no how to guide on how to be 'prettier,' it all has to do with how you feel about yourself on the inside and how you show it on the outside. Don't use makeup to 'cover up' your naturally beauty, freckles aren't a bad thing at all and I definitely don't think you should cover them up, you should embrace them! :)

Don't compare yourself to other girls because when you do, you are comparing your worst to their best and that does nothing for you; it gets you nowhere and it doesn't make you prettier than them. When you are confident with yourself, it shows and it makes you naturally pretty. It can be hard to have self confidence, but there are a few things you can do, stand up straight, improve your posture, smile more, make eye contact, give others compliments and sometimes you just have to fake being confident until you start feeling confident. You can also look up ways to become more self confident.

I had the same problem only I'm tan skinned Nd I understand but Hun inner beauty counts more trust me Nd being popular isn't important I promise you you'll find guys who like inner beauty Nd hun u sound gorgeous so no worries just be yourself that's all that matters

Girl. i know how you feel i have curly brown hair that i straighten and i am short. :( get blonder highlights to bring out your natural blonde color. ask your rents for a straightening perm. i recommend kat von d concealer to cover up your freckeles. i would kill for freckels but if u dont like them thats fine. wear brown eyeshadow to bring out those eyes. add a touch of lipgloss and a cute outfit!

Source(s): me!

Makeup?... Plastic Surgery?

:/ Its not like you can just go to a website and have it give you directions on how to remove your flaws.

Well I dont konw a websit but if I were you I would try something TOTALLY new, surprise all your BFFs with your new style!:)

freckles are the sexiest thing in a girl