I have a big nose...?

I am having a bit of insecurity. I have a big nose. Its pointy and wide. I hate it. Last year, people would make fun of me for it. I wanted to just sit in my room forever. This year, people call me pretty all the time (I have pretty big blue eyes), but I just can't get over the fact that my nose is big. It... show more I am having a bit of insecurity. I have a big nose. Its pointy and wide. I hate it. Last year, people would make fun of me for it. I wanted to just sit in my room forever. This year, people call me pretty all the time (I have pretty big blue eyes), but I just can't get over the fact that my nose is big. It doesn't really fill out my face that much. People say, if no one cares, why should you? I care because I'm thinking, I care what everyone thinks. And that "Everyone" includes me. I'm way too insecure with it. I need help!

Should I get plastic surgery when i'm older? its a thought..
Update: I know someone asked, no picturee.. I have one on my "pulse profile" just look? Tell me if my nose is big or not PLEASE!