Why when Lindsey steals $ it is national news but when the government steals it is not even back page news?

the gov steals hundreds of thousands of $ from its citizens.

Let me explain my def of stealing “when u take something illegally”

this is lies

an interpretation of the law by Chief Justice Marshall.

1833 The Supreme Court held, in Barron v. Baltimore, that the Bill of Rights (1st 10 amendments) applied only to the federal government,

it was such a bi lie in

1925 The Fourteenth Amendment. Prohibits any state from depriving "any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law." in accordance with the 1st 10 amendments.

2011 many small business owners and private citizens are deprived of property without due process via laws called regulations. it's illegal it's stealing John Herbert Dillinger, Jr. was an American gangster and bank-robber that used sophisticated weapons to commit crimes. The

John Dillinger’s in government use police power a big improvement in committing crime.

Due process is best defined in one word--fairness.

"'due process' means fundamental fairness and substantial justice. Vaughn v. State, 3 Tenn.Crim.App. 54, 456 S.W.2d 879, 883." Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Edition, page 500. Throughout the U.S.'s history, its constitutions, statutes and case law have provided standards for fair treatment of it’s citizens. These standards are known as due process. When the government, treats a person unfairly including the courts, he was denied due process.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Terry
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

lindsey only got caught once politicians it happens often

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You are making the common, rather dumb (and almost kinda cute!) mistake of thinking that "money" has any actual value in the absence of government....it doesn't. Silly goose! Who would back your dollar banknotes if the government ceased to exist? NOBODY!

It IS cute that you can spew legal records (again a function of government courts!) at the same time you disparage government, though!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

AMEN Brother!! Been wondering if anybody if anybody even felt the way I did. It's making me mad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.