LITTLE BOY BATHING SUITS?

So I am on the look out for a really cute bathing suit for my son -size 3t/4t range. I usually by a Gymboree and or Gap one but I am really disappointed with what they have this year. Anyone have suggestions where I can find a nice (higher end) bathing suit? I really want a rashguard and shorts set. Thank you in advance for your help!

Favorite Answer

Lands End has nice rashguards/suits. They are mix and match. They are pretty basic looking but the quality is great. We bought a big rashguard for my son and he wore the heck out of it for two summers, and if it still fits this summer, it would still be usable, but alas, I think he's finally grown out of it.

If you like Gymboree looks, you could try Crazy 8 or Janie & Jack -- they are all the same company.

Hanna Andersson has boys swimwear.

i got here upon you an information superhighway content cloth with bikinis and coveralls and the bikinis with shorts as bottoms and takinis too. and that i went to mine at the same time as i grew to change into into in 4th grade and im interior the seventh now so no thats to now no longer early