LITTLE BOY BATHING SUITS?

So I am on the look out for a really cute bathing suit for my son -size 3t/4t range. I usually by a Gymboree and or Gap one but I am really disappointed with what they have this year. Anyone have suggestions where I can find a nice (higher end) bathing suit? I really want a rashguard and shorts set. Thank you in advance for your help!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lands End has nice rashguards/suits. They are mix and match. They are pretty basic looking but the quality is great. We bought a big rashguard for my son and he wore the heck out of it for two summers, and if it still fits this summer, it would still be usable, but alas, I think he's finally grown out of it.

If you like Gymboree looks, you could try Crazy 8 or Janie & Jack -- they are all the same company.

Hanna Andersson has boys swimwear.

• 4 years ago

i got here upon you an information superhighway content cloth with bikinis and coveralls and the bikinis with shorts as bottoms and takinis too. and that i went to mine at the same time as i grew to change into into in 4th grade and im interior the seventh now so no thats to now no longer early

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.