I like to wear denim shorts, white socks and black plastic sandals. Are you Fashion conscious also?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That sounds really sexy. Please tell me they're Birkenstocks. That would turn me on.

• 4 years ago

that's desperate by using the place you reside :) I advise, I stay in Texas close the border of Mexico, and maximum persons right here evaluate it continues to be freezing, (fifty 8 replaced into as quickly as the intense) however i'm wearing shorts already. I say, choose for it, different than that's cut back than fifty 5 exterior. In climate like this, you do no longer prefer to look too insane, so i could say an oversized sweater, (to offset the shorts. think approximately to stability out your physique) a loose tank with a sweater, (for a girly look,) a hoodie with a blazer, (preppy and warmth) or an prolonged sleeve button down and a headband, (collegiate). you may desire to no longer positioned on however tight, even although your weigh down is there. as quickly as extra, you may desire to stability your physique. So once you're wearing skinnies or shorts, some subject loose on top seems great. If the shorts are looser, then which you would be waiting to destroy out with tight, in case you style it wisely. A messy bun is lovable, yet once you are trying this, flow extremely dramatic on your lashes for a flirtier look, and in case you place on it down, tone your make up all the way down to something extra everyday :) desire I helped! and that i'm hoping he's head over heels for you by using the night time's end.

• 10 years ago

I see nothing wrong with denim shorts (fail? sometimes they're cute), so I guess that makes me fashion conscious too. I do draw the line at socks and sandals though. In general, I ignore trends and wear stuff that isn't high-maintenance.

• 10 years ago

No interest in fashion - the current styles are hardly suitable for "the older woman".

I wore mini skirts, hot pants and stiletto heel shoes back in the 60's, but prefer comfort these days.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yes its plastic sandals and dungarees for me i am really into the latest fashions

Lv 6
    10 years ago

No, not really. I wear balloon shorts, tall colorful socks(like old people), suspenders, and white nurse shoes

• 10 years ago

LOL Compared to you, I'm very fashion conscious.

• 10 years ago

Are those shorts cut off real short.....what a turn on

• 10 years ago

Oh yeah, I too rock the geography teacher look.

• ReVi
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

U wear Socks w/ Sandals??????????????/

O.O

• 10 years ago

LMAO!!! Too funny.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.