Please read the full question and help in any way you can!!?

I recently decided I really need to lose weight. I work as a server at a restaurant and my usual schedule is to go into work at 5 pm and I don't eat or get out of work until 11 pm. I don't get a break from work either. I don't want to eat at night because I usually go straight to bed a little after I... show more I recently decided I really need to lose weight. I work as a server at a restaurant and my usual schedule is to go into work at 5 pm and I don't eat or get out of work until 11 pm. I don't get a break from work either. I don't want to eat at night because I usually go straight to bed a little after I get home from work but im always so hungry I can't control myself. I really need advice on what to eat after work before I go to sleep that wont cause a flaw in my diet. I was researching protein shakes but everybody is saying that is for gaining muscle and thats not what I want. Are there any shakes that are quick and easy to make meant to help lose weight? Please help, I am completely out of ideas and would really like all the help I can get