If you have an android, could you help me?

Okay I had the app music junk. But it dissapeared and its not on the android market anymore. Do youu know any other free music apps that dowload the songs onto your music album and not the app itself?

Favorite Answer

Occasionally the market goes after music junk and gets rid of it, which is weird since there are dozens of free music downloaders. I just keep a copy of the .apk on my sdcard so I can reinstall in if I ever lose it.

You can pick the .apk up at the site below, just download it to your phone, open and install (you may have to enable unknown sources on the settings menu to install an .apk from a source other than the Android Market if you haven't done so before. You can do this by going to settings>applications>and hitting the check next to unknown sources).

TopSongs is the best you can dowload like 300 songs for free and it has all the top 100 songs to download from 2010&2011

Source(s): Have an android