Can you add video in Yahoo! Site Solution anywhere on the homepage?

I am researching the Site Solution software and see tutorials about enabling a video gallery/showcase on the homepage. However, I cannot find if I am able to place the video where I want to, or does the video appear in a preset place. Yahoo support won't help me because I haven't purchased a domain from... show more I am researching the Site Solution software and see tutorials about enabling a video gallery/showcase on the homepage. However, I cannot find if I am able to place the video where I want to, or does the video appear in a preset place. Yahoo support won't help me because I haven't purchased a domain from them nor have signed up for a business account yet. Can anyone answer my question? They don't answer it in any FAQ or tutorial.
Update: Can you add a video to any editable area on the homepage or does the video gallery/showcase just place it in a default position.
1 answer 1