promotion image of download ymail app

Answers for questions in parts 6,7 on indefinate to remain form?

Part 6 - Previous applications and travel history - You stated that you had travelled outside your country of residency (the UK) excluding the UK in the last 10 years.

Question: If you are a UK resident but attend a university overseas, does this count as time away from the UK?

Part 7 - Returning resident working in the UK - Please tell us what you do or intend to do in the UK. If you are intending to work, but do not have the details down yet, is that OK?

2 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    part 6 yes it does as you are student abroad and studying

    part 7 you state what employment fields you are able to work in

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    6 - Certainly. If you attend a University overseas you have to inform them.

    7 - Yes, it's fine. They just want to distinguish whether you're of working age, and/or a housewife and/or a pensioner (or a soon to be one).

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.