Pantyhose, and nude pumps?

Would a pair of skin toned pantyhose, look good with a black pencil skirt, and the nude heels, or should i stick with black tights? Maybe a different color skirt would look better with the nude heels and some skin toned hose, sort of lost here, your help is needed, what would you do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nude pantyhose, black skirt, and nude heels should be acceptable, but not very exciting. I wouldn't use the black tights.

How determined are you to use the nude heels? Depending on your top and accessories, you could also change it up with pewter, black, red, navy, gray, purple.

• mckown
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Pantyhose And Pumps

• 10 years ago

skin toned hose and the black pencil skirt will look very classy together, but most certainly do different shoes, black heels for a classic look or add some POP to the outfit with a bright colored shoe

• 10 years ago

I think it would look fine. Nude pantyhose would look a little too plain. A little color/beige would definitely be a real classy look.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Wear nude pantyhose Ash!:)

• hi.
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

i wouldn't make 2 of the same colors touch..but that's just me.

like, no heels of the same color with the pantyhose the same color. the skirt though would be ok if it were the same color as the heels. i'm just OCD though.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I was just googling and came across this product hope it helps you

Rockport Women's Megan Ballet Wedge Pump

leather

Rubber sole

Heel measures approximately 1 3/4"

Platform measures approximately 1/2"

• 10 years ago

nude hose 4 sure. black heels though. classy look, very sexy.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

WEAR HIGH HEELS AND SUNTANNY PANTYHOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.