Quick Books Issue-Help!Help!?

Deposit Screen Out of View Software issue Help! QuickBooks Pro for Windows: 2009 Quick Books software problem - deposit screen has slipped out of view all the way to right, no luck in manipulating it back for over 2 hours, rebooting does not help.Cannot record or edit or view any deposits! help! working on tax... show more Deposit Screen Out of View Software issue Help!
QuickBooks Pro for Windows: 2009

Quick Books software problem - deposit screen has slipped out of view all the way to right, no luck in manipulating it back for over 2 hours, rebooting does not help.Cannot record or edit or view any deposits! help! working on tax prep!

I can see about 1mm of it on the far right - nothing helps to bring it back into view! HELP!

VERSION:

I have QB PRO 2009 Enhanced payroll for accountants
Update: Thanks, both of you - but still no workie ....... tried both of your methods - nothing helped.

Do you know the hours of tech support for Intuit? I keep getting mixed messages and diffeent answers - i will need tech support on Saturday - I work another job 40+ away from this office
thanks!