Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

GUYS - im wondering what majority of guys prefer, blonde or brunette?

I can never put my finger on it. im brunette but always swap and i wanted to know if guys generally prefer their girlfriend to be blonde or brunette and why?

girls answer too if you have spoken about it. x

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

honestly it depends on the girl. if your complexion is not suited for one color or the other then dying it may actually make you look worse. also, as a guy hair is kinda one of the last things we look at...

• 9 years ago

Personally I prefer blondes; I've married three of them. The best color is your natural color, of course.

The most beautiful movie stars are/were brunettes, though. Hedy Lamar, Katherine Zeta Jones, Jacqueline Smith, etc. Look the way YOU want to look. Happy Valentines Day.

• 3 years ago

What are the Blonde's meant to do? stay domicile! you be conscious multiple adult adult males with blonde's because each and every time you turn round yet another brunette is bleaching her hair, so we date the blonde's because there are multiple blonde's. could we in basic terms ignore them and under no circumstances flow out with them in basic terms because we favor brunettes? wanting to flow out with a brunette do not mean one is continually accessible, so we settle for a blonde.

• alex
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

i prefer brunettes- not any particular reason, just the way i'm wired. May have something to do with the fact that i'd make rude "blonde joke" comments to a GF if she did dumb stuff and that's just not cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mist
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I'm blonde. I wish I was a brunette, though...

Unfortunately, my skintone is very pale and pink and generally wrong for it.

• 9 years ago

Brown Hair Is Pretty Sexy :p

Blonde Hair Can Sometimes Be Ughh

• 9 years ago

Uh I guess blondes if I really had to choose. Its not a huge preference for me though.

• 9 years ago

every single girl I've had a crush on has either been brunette or black haired.

Gonna go on brunette on this.

• 9 years ago

I think girls look very pretty in platinum blonde (: yes, it may look fake, but it really is pretty hottt ;D. It depends on the build of your face though.

Source(s): my brain. Lololololol.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

brunettes are sexy and smart, blondes are ****** full of themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.