good picnik picture quotes?

im running out of picnik quotes, quotes for a picture of just me, and quotes for a couple of me and my mom, and quoted about love.

• Jo W
    Favorite Answer

“My mom - she's the coolest.” - Larisa Oleynik

“The greatest benefit of having a close relationship with my mom is that we can be friends. I can ask her opinions without having to worry that she's going around telling others about it.” - Latoya Holland

“One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” - Jim DeMint

“I beat it. God was with me and I had a great mom, who loves me and wanted me to come back, and here is the answer, I came back.” - Tony Torrez

“A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” - Emily Dickinson

“When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” - Sophia Loren

“I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.” - Abraham Lincoln

“Virtue and Happiness are Mother and Daughter.” - Benjamin Franklin

“What a mother sings to the cradle goes all the way down to the coffin.” - Henry Ward Beecher

“God couldn't be everywhere, so he created mothers” - Jewish Proverb

“To a mother growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” - Euripides

“A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.” - Irish Sayings

“Like mother, like daughter. I'm not surprised.” - Carol Maturo

“My daughter gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, she believed in me.” - Jim Valvano

“It is a wise mother that knows his own child.” - William Shakespeare

Here are the sources -

Quotesdaddy.com/find/quote/mom+is+great/1

Quotesdaddy.com/find/quote/greatest%20mom/1

Quotesdaddy.com/quote/423077/emily-dickinson/a-mother-is-one-to-whom-you-hurry-when-you-are-troubled

Source(s): Quotesdaddy.com/quote/537845/sophia-loren/when-you-are-a-mother-you-are-never-really-alone-in Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1174864/abraham-lincoln/i-regard-no-man-as-poor-who-has-a-godly-mother Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1202885/benjamin-franklin/virtue-and-happiness-are-mother-and-daughter Quotesdaddy.com/quote/613227/henry-ward-beecher/what-a-mother-sings-to-the-cradle-goes-all-the-way Quotesdaddy.com/quote/828084/jewish-proverb/god-couldnt-be-everywhere-so-he-created-mothers Quotesdaddy.com/quote/446579/euripides/to-a-father-growing-old-nothing-is-dearer-than-a-daughter Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1308860/irish-sayings/a-son-is-a-son-till-he-takes-him-a-wife-a-daughter Quotesdaddy.com/quote/146210/carol-maturo/like-father-like-daughter-im-not-surprised http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/829818/jim-valvan... http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/263978/william-sh...
  • ?

There are some nice "I love you mom" quotes at http://famousquotesfortwitter.weebly.com/famous-i-... - Check out!

Well I don't know about love but this one is my fave, I use it for everything;

Be who you are,

Say what you feel.

Because the people who mind, don't matter.

And the people who matter, don't mind.

- Dr. Suess

:D