Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

good picnik picture quotes?

im running out of picnik quotes, quotes for a picture of just me, and quotes for a couple of me and my mom, and quoted about love.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Jo W
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

“My mom - she's the coolest.” - Larisa Oleynik

“The greatest benefit of having a close relationship with my mom is that we can be friends. I can ask her opinions without having to worry that she's going around telling others about it.” - Latoya Holland

“One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” - Jim DeMint

“I beat it. God was with me and I had a great mom, who loves me and wanted me to come back, and here is the answer, I came back.” - Tony Torrez

“A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” - Emily Dickinson

“When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” - Sophia Loren

“I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.” - Abraham Lincoln

“Virtue and Happiness are Mother and Daughter.” - Benjamin Franklin

“What a mother sings to the cradle goes all the way down to the coffin.” - Henry Ward Beecher

“God couldn't be everywhere, so he created mothers” - Jewish Proverb

“To a mother growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” - Euripides

“A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.” - Irish Sayings

“Like mother, like daughter. I'm not surprised.” - Carol Maturo

“My daughter gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, she believed in me.” - Jim Valvano

“It is a wise mother that knows his own child.” - William Shakespeare

Here are the sources -

Quotesdaddy.com/find/quote/mom+is+great/1

Quotesdaddy.com/find/quote/greatest%20mom/1

Quotesdaddy.com/quote/423077/emily-dickinson/a-mother-is-one-to-whom-you-hurry-when-you-are-troubled

Source(s): Quotesdaddy.com/quote/537845/sophia-loren/when-you-are-a-mother-you-are-never-really-alone-in Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1174864/abraham-lincoln/i-regard-no-man-as-poor-who-has-a-godly-mother Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1202885/benjamin-franklin/virtue-and-happiness-are-mother-and-daughter Quotesdaddy.com/quote/613227/henry-ward-beecher/what-a-mother-sings-to-the-cradle-goes-all-the-way Quotesdaddy.com/quote/828084/jewish-proverb/god-couldnt-be-everywhere-so-he-created-mothers Quotesdaddy.com/quote/446579/euripides/to-a-father-growing-old-nothing-is-dearer-than-a-daughter Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1308860/irish-sayings/a-son-is-a-son-till-he-takes-him-a-wife-a-daughter Quotesdaddy.com/quote/146210/carol-maturo/like-father-like-daughter-im-not-surprised http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/829818/jim-valvan... http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/263978/william-sh...
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There are some nice "I love you mom" quotes at http://famousquotesfortwitter.weebly.com/famous-i-... - Check out!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I don't know about love but this one is my fave, I use it for everything;

Be who you are,

Say what you feel.

Because the people who mind, don't matter.

And the people who matter, don't mind.

- Dr. Suess

:D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.