PC Gaming: MW2 or Black ops on Steam?

Hey guys, I want to buy one of them on steam, but I really can't decide which one to get? My friend at work plays MW2 on steam and says it's better on PC than Black Ops, but I'm not sure. I've been a big COD fan on Xbox 360 and have MW,WAW,MW2,BO. In my experience BO is better on Xbox. But for PC... show more Hey guys, I want to buy one of them on steam, but I really can't decide which one to get? My friend at work plays MW2 on steam and says it's better on PC than Black Ops, but I'm not sure.

I've been a big COD fan on Xbox 360 and have MW,WAW,MW2,BO. In my experience BO is better on Xbox. But for PC I have no idea? He really wants me too get it, and I don't want to let him down. And wtf is with the pricing, their both 89.00 USD when MW2 came out a year ago? And also, seeing WAW(My favourite COD on Xbox) is only 39.00 USD I might get that too with the other one I pick, is it good on PC? So, BO or MW2? Help me decide.

And my specs are, 12GB RAM(Yes 12, a lot I know), Intel i5 CPU, Nvidia GT 220 1GB GPU. Than can easily run both on medium to max settings right?

Thanks.
Update: Sorry Andrew, but you're answer is kind of stupid. Multiplayer games only LAG if you have **** internet, it's using steam servers, they are not laggy. 2nd, who the **** would buy BO for wii? 3rd Are you ******* shitting me, you think that MW2 wont work on Windows 7, I've seen it being played on windows 7 mate. You... show more Sorry Andrew, but you're answer is kind of stupid. Multiplayer games only LAG if you have **** internet, it's using steam servers, they are not laggy. 2nd, who the **** would buy BO for wii? 3rd Are you ******* shitting me, you think that MW2 wont work on Windows 7, I've seen it being played on windows 7 mate. You know NOTHING about gaming or computers, sorry to be so rude, but that answer kind of annoyed me.