PC Gaming: MW2 or Black ops on Steam?

Hey guys, I want to buy one of them on steam, but I really can't decide which one to get? My friend at work plays MW2 on steam and says it's better on PC than Black Ops, but I'm not sure.

I've been a big COD fan on Xbox 360 and have MW,WAW,MW2,BO. In my experience BO is better on Xbox. But for PC I have no idea? He really wants me too get it, and I don't want to let him down. And wtf is with the pricing, their both 89.00 USD when MW2 came out a year ago? And also, seeing WAW(My favourite COD on Xbox) is only 39.00 USD I might get that too with the other one I pick, is it good on PC? So, BO or MW2? Help me decide.

And my specs are, 12GB RAM(Yes 12, a lot I know), Intel i5 CPU, Nvidia GT 220 1GB GPU. Than can easily run both on medium to max settings right?

Thanks.

Sorry Andrew, but you're answer is kind of stupid. Multiplayer games only LAG if you have **** internet, it's using steam servers, they are not laggy. 2nd, who the **** would buy BO for wii? 3rd Are you ******* shitting me, you think that MW2 wont work on Windows 7, I've seen it being played on windows 7 mate. You know NOTHING about gaming or computers, sorry to be so rude, but that answer kind of annoyed me.

Favorite Answer

I have MW2 for PC and BO for Wii. Mw2 is okay, but the graphics are dissappointing, and their is a lot of lag on multiplayer. Also, beware that MW2 does not work on Window's 7. I would go with Black Ops especcially with zombie mode.

Dude, that was a little harsh. I know his answer was stupid, but thats just mean D: Well if you want to see if you can run that game and any other game. Make sure your on firefox or ie and go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com and install the plug in. It should scan your computer and tell you. If your above the recomended, you most probably can run it on medium or max. As for the game, theres just something about black ops that makes it really fun, I cant put my finger on it. And

Andrew, steam doesn't host the servers, the player does. It depends on the hosts internet connection. The reason there priced so high is because PC gets everything first, updates/ mappacks etc. and the community is alot nicer than those trolls on the ps3 and xbox. Whoa. Wait. 12GB RAM!!! OMFGWTFBBQ! lol, hoped i helped.