Valentines day flowers for her help!?

Im 15 and this new girl has showed up to school who i really like. We have been chatting back and forth and I want to get her something for V-day. Im not sure what a good bouquet is of roses... is 6 enough? and how much should I spend? I do not want to get ripped off and I do not know where to order them. My budges for a bouquet is about $50 (Not trying to be cheap, May go to movies with her tomorrow and rock n bowl saturday night) Please give some advice thank you

• Ari
    Favorite Answer

hello! :)

I would also stay away from roses just for now as you arent dating yet. She'll think you're coming on too strongly with them. I would try maybe carnations, daisies, tulips, etc. Cute flowers and cheaper. Although, if you still want to do roses, you could do something in a color like yellow or pink. Check out your local Kroger. I bought my mom some really nice roses there for Mother's Day and only paid about $10!

Awww! How cute!

6 flowers are enough, just don't get roses. They're too cliche, and if you're going to do the whole movie thing, then she may just feel pressured. Especially since she is a new girl, and has already has a lot of changes in her life. I think that you should talk to her about a relationship with her before you jump right in, just to make sure that she is ready. And don't worry, you don't have to flat out ask her.

mmmmmmmm sure you may want to as the different answerers have defined yet Roses are the historic image of affection in some cultures a even as in the past to furnish a rose to a women human beings replaced into to seal your love and bond you 2 at the same time. i think you may could ask your self do you want her? also if she is extra on the custom aspect then she per chance slightly indignant with suggestions from Tulips fairly than Roses. i do no longer understand both of you so that you're able to decide for your self and if Tulips are her well-known then sure. My conclussion is that you're able to offer her a bouquet of Tulips fairly than Roses.

You're not dating,so no roses. Unless you really want to. Then go for pink or white,not red.

Ideas: But I wouldn't order online. With tax and shipping it's a real ripoff. Go to an actual florist shop!

1. http://products.proflowers.com/flowers/Cupids-Char...

2. http://products.proflowers.com/tulips/30-Kisses-of...

3. http://products.proflowers.com/flowers/Shower-of-F...

i get my girl luxury flowers every year from flora 2000 and she always gets impressed my little secret get coupons below enjoy