Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 10 years ago

How long does it usually take to receive a payment on ebay?

I sold a phone on ebay and this was my first time selling something on the site. How long does it usually take to receive a payment after someone bought the phone? Also when do I send an invoice?

Favorite Answer

You need to send the invoice now so they can make the payment. Then after they receive that they can chose to pay via paypal or money order however you set it up. It depends on the person when they pay ultimately

ebey is the world's largest online auction, where members can buy and sell a variety of goods and services worldwide. The majority of eBay transactions take place through auction style sales, where the seller places the item up for auction for a set period of time, and lists the starting price, or lowest price they are willing to sell the item for.7

There are a number of factors that go into eBay sales, including: product descriptions, photos, pricing, categories, formatting, and payment methods. This can be overwhelming for the new seller, but a guide can ensure that not only is the seller's item successfully listed, but that all eBay rules and regulations are followed. Read on so you can get the most out of selling on eBay!