Where can i buy an youtube?

I went to walmrat to get one youtube but tehy said that they were all out, and i need one youtube soon!!!!!! Help!!!!

• Favorite Answer

This is a long and dangerous quest you seek. Few have tried, fewer have succeeded in this dangerous quest.

If you are determined to receive a YouTube, I am one of the few that knows the secret way to getting one, but be warned, it will not be easy!

You have to give the greeter "special" brownies and say "Cthulu sends his condolences."

The greeter will then call for security. Do not be alarmed, they do this to keep normals from acquiring a YouTube.

As the security guard approaches, you must perform the Kamehameha technique and then body slam the guard. If you make them stumble, you must try again the next day. If you fail, you will likely go to "jail." But, if you knock them over, you must immediately shout "All your base are belong to us!" while teabagging the guard.

Once you have completed the ritual, offer your left hand (this is important, it MUST BE YOUR LEFT hand that you offer) to help them up. They will then lead you to the back.

It is in the back room that you will meet the keeper of the YouTubes. His name tag will read "Sales Manager." If you are presented to someone with a name tag that reads "Keeper of the YouTubes", you must shout "THIS IS SPARTA!" and snap his neck. Repeat until you get the one with the "Sales Manager" name tag.

Once you meet the keeper of the YouTubes, you must challenge him to mattress jousting. If you win, you will receive the entire YouTube on a flash drive (or maybe even the prized SD card, if you perform well enough). If you loose, you will receive a partial YouTube on 43 CDs.

Good luck on your journey and Godspeed!

Also you stole my name >.>

Google bought video-sharing website YouTube for $1.65bn (£883m). Tuesday, 10 October 2006.

Well I'm sorry to say Wal-Mart doesn't sell YouTube. But don't worry all you have to do is march up to Google's headquarters and tell them you want to buy a YouTube. But if you don't want to make that long drive over there then order it from Amazon. Even though you have to pay for shipping & handling, it will be cheaper because you don't have to pay for gas. I will put the link to Amazon in the source.

• Marisa

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awYAX

In October 2006, Google Inc. announced that it had reached a deal to acquire the company for US$1.65 billion in Google stock. The deal closed on November 13, 2006.

you have to venture to Lithuania OR to Australia at the top of Mount Disappointment and scream I DEMAND AN YOUTUBE FROM THE GUARDIAN OF WALMRAT!

and a Mexican leperachaun will give you the Youtube

Source(s): Experience

the walmrats had sold out the youtubes there but i think they still have few copies in bestbuy and future shop. you have to hurry! there going to be sold out very quickly.

also if that dont work i have copy my self i will sell it for 4 dollers just contact me

ill sell if u want

You need to steal it

they get them in next

julember

• alix

I have no idea what to say

• ?

Finally, that's what I was looking for! Thanks op of this question.