?
? asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

How much longer will Layla tolerate the useless Michelle McCool?

The clumsy cluts like idiotic Michelle McCool.

She's been leeching of the wonderful, multi talented and beautiful Layla for long enough 3 months ago.

Best Answer

Michelle McCool is a blackhole heat vacuum for Layla. Layla could be SO much better w/o her, as she's also improved in the ring too. It also helps that Layla is WAY hotter than the entire divas roster.

LOL!!!!!!!! @ Matlock about McCool! You read my mind! Her @ss is exactly like a blu-ray disc, or a sheet of paper. Maryse's @ss is like that too, but people are blinded by her t^ts and face.

• I'm thinkcing there gonna split preety soon. There's been a bit of tension between the two lately, with Michelle kicking layla in the face 2 weeks in a row. I think Layla will dump Michelle, turning herself into a face, while Michelle stays a heel. Maybe at Wrestlemania it will be Michelle McCool vs Layla?

I hate LayCool too, so atleast we are on the comparable web site: who's the sexiest: Layla who's a greater useful wrestler: Michelle McCool who's greater useful In A Singles adventure: Layla who's greater useful In Tag group fits: Michelle McCool who's the main intense: Michelle McCool who's greater useful on the Mic: Layla because of the fact her accessory is cool.

I don't see it going any longer, I see Layla turning face and starting a feud with Michelle McCool and then it continues until Wrestlemania or longer.

I love Layla. I also see a split happening at EC or right after. I hope Layla is a face and McCool a heel.

• Steve

About as long as Michelle McCool is going to tolerate the useless Layla.

The two will separate soon they are really annoying me.

I would love to see layla vs michelle at wrestlemania. and a lot of people think layla is useless. o-o

How would it be HLA, when one of the girls (McCool) has an a$s that's flatter than a Blu-Ray Disc?

I've always liked Michelle Mcool more than Layla...

Source(s): =]

I think they are going to split LayCool up soon. I can see them separating at WrestleMania.