Do you know it's Vince Neil's 50th birthday?

Do you know it's Vince Neil's 50th birthday, the lead singer of the Motley Crue? And if yes, how are you celebrating? I'm celebrating by listening to all my favourite Motley Crue songs and watching their music videos. And the bad news, Vince will be doing time in prison for like 15 days. But good news, him and the rest of the Crue will start touring. I hope they come to Ireland, my country. Happy birthday Vince!

Favorite Answer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCE!

Oh I don't know he was in jail, I'll have to check that out...

I guess I'll listen to some Crue in celebration, lol I just finished listening to Toast of the Town before I read this. I'll listen to more after I listen to Opperation Mindcrime :)

I hope they go on tour, I heard rumors about touring with Poison? That would be like the ultimate concert if it was true, even better if Ratt or Cinderella or something opened for them :)

• Rg4

Happy Birthday Vince!! I will listen to "Dr. Feelgood" Hope to see you in Canada.

Yes, and he also has to report to jail in a week to start his 15 day sentence for drunk driving.

I take it your a fan?