Im only 13, and im scared i might be pregnant? :(?

yes, i know i made i big mistake. the condom broke... not sure what to do. i already told my mom i had sex and she flipped out. she told me if im pregnant im dead. i don't want to get an abortion. i want to keep the baby. but idk if my mom would let me keep him/her. help me please.

Best Answer

Okay, sweetie, first thing you need to do is take a pregnancy test...take THREE, just to be sure. I'm sorry, I know that they're not exactly cheap. If it's negative, then great, you're not pregnant, lesson learned. If it's positive, the first thing you should do is tell your Mom (or if you're too afraid just yet, ask someone you trust, Aunt, Grandma, older sister, cousin, etc.) to take you to a free clinic or the doctor to get examined. I understand you don't want an abortion, but if you are pregnant, having a baby at 13 (or 14) is DEFINITELY not the best option. If abortion isn't possible because you're too far along (or if you just really can't bring yourself to do it), I suggest you consider giving your baby up for adoption. Open adoption, maybe, so you can see your baby grow up, and have a family who can support the baby financially and give them the proper attention and care. Hang in there, and I hope this helps!

Well your mum can't force you not to have it. I know people answering on here are mostly sarcastic pricks but.. there's only so much other people can say anyway... if you want that baby then keep it. Just make sure you're aware of the consequences. Who will look after it? How will you balance your education with caring after a child? Is the father willing to contribute? Having a baby is a big deal.. and at your age more-so... Anyways, don't stress out, I'd advise you to go to a clinic such as Brook, Connexions etc. who help young people in these situations, get a test to see whether you're actually pregnant, and if so find out what your options would be + what benefits you're entitled to. Hope this helps and good luck.

your mom will be ashamed but will except it over time.Just give her some time to except it i know you fell scared but if you had the courage to tell her u had sex and could be pregnant then you should tell her that you think you are ant you should get a test.Whatever you do dont make jokes or smile and if ur not pregnant tell your mom how sorry u are (even if ur not) and promise that u wont do it ever again intill ur married(even if thats not true) and say your ready for your punishment or whatever makes her the least mad.Ifyou are pregnant your mom will probably be mad well ofcorse but promise the same thing if your not pregnant and bring up (if she dosent first) the subject of keeping it if she freaks out tell her how much you would do and how you would do jobs around the house anythig to keep it and when your old enough pay her and get a job all of that.if you need someone to talk to email me at{estah92@yahoo.com} btw im 11

Well you should have waited for a better time to start your sexual life but well that was your choice of wanting to have sex and all the pleasure that might bring you for that just one moment may become a life time of early motherhood.

You are just 13 and you should have been doing iming, facebooking, and twittering. To mention a few of the thousand of possibilities out there now a days that dont have to deal with starting a sexual life.

If in case of being pregnant will the guy take responsability for the child?

Side note it was good that you used protection.

Right, did you miss your period? If you did then go get a test and take it. If your period isn't due for a while wait and see if you miss it and if you do take a test. If you already got it then you're probably not pregnant.

Seriously though, you're 13! You are still just a kid, there's so much time for you to be having sex in the future but for now just enjoy your childhood and concentrate on your studies. 13 year olds shouldn't be worrying about being pregnant, they should be worrying about what colour lip gloss to wear and what excuse to use for not doing their math homework or whatever. This question makes me sad.

• Mic F

these things happen with condoms breaking it happens to anyone 13 or 30.

you need to find out if you are pregnant first before you hit the panic button get a test and then if you are pregnant you must speak seriously with you mum and go from there. good luck

Well no one can make you do anything!! its your body your choice, first you need to be sure if you are pregnant! Your is just in shock that your even having sex so she is obviously just very shocked that you could be pregnant! could you stay with your boyfriends parents if you have a baby?

Best of luck!

All i can say is yes you did make a VERY big mistake! Find out if you actually are pregnant 1st!

I get it I am 13 too and as big of a mistake that was you can always talk to me.

email mme if you want to, at andrea.gibson61@yahoo.ca

Hope I can help!!

simple solution-keep your legs shut next time.

but as pissed off as a mom will get she won't make you discard the baby if you actually have one. She'll be happy to be a gramma just pissed that you would do something so stupid at such a young age. todays generation is falling to ****.