POLL: I am sad because every year on valentine's day i feel alone.......!! Single since last 19 years..!!?

I am good looking! Smart... well dressed, have a pleasant personality,..!!

medical student and age 19 years...

I have a bundle of good friends,but don't have any special friend or boyfriend... i will feel so alone on valentine's day same as i felt the previous years.. what to do to make myself chill and not depressed..!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Believe me some times it's better to to single than having a bad or an immature person in your life. So just relax and enjoy ur single days, no 1 knows when you would lose it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

dont worry about it at the age of 19 i barley had any friends trust me...on valentines day why dont u just treat ur self! if some of ur friends r single then invite them over if not then u can spend it alone and still have fun...start off by buying something nice for yourself, later on make ur self and nice soothing hot bath and read ur fav book or listen to ur fav music

then order in from ur fav resturant and watch a movie of ur choice!

see its not so bad...some would kill to have that kind of a life

• 9 years ago

I would be your friend, but chances are, you may be very far from me... however, I do have a little something for you this Valentine's Day, hope you like my terrible poem ( at least you'd have a laugh and feel better? :P )

You, are never alone,

No need to work hard, like a drone.

Look around, and you shall find,

The one man, that worth your time.

He, will love you,

because you are kind.

He, shall cherish you,

and call you to say good night.

Hope is never lost,

Though there is always a cost...

Drop your stress just this time,

Hope itself will free your mind.

Source(s): Out of practice poem in my head.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Everynight is Valentines for me ;). But seriously the world does not revolve around having a bf or gf. Don't even think about it or go on a blind tell your friend to hook you up with some one for the hell of it. Or go out to a club or bar and enjoy yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nora
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Find some single friends and have a girls night out.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Girl, if it makes you feel any better, I bought myself a Valentine's lollipop and cried while I ate it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

get use 2 it , JOIN DA GROUP lol xD

boys r suck n' idiots n' gurls r mean so >.> daaaamn

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Awe... Cheer up

• 9 years ago

Don't worry, I'm the same way.

• 9 years ago

*sobs uncontrollably*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.