POLL: I am sad because every year on valentine's day i feel alone.......!! Single since last 19 years..!!?

I am good looking! Smart... well dressed, have a pleasant personality,..!!

medical student and age 19 years...

I have a bundle of good friends,but don't have any special friend or boyfriend... i will feel so alone on valentine's day same as i felt the previous years.. what to do to make myself chill and not depressed..!!

Best Answer

Believe me some times it's better to to single than having a bad or an immature person in your life. So just relax and enjoy ur single days, no 1 knows when you would lose it.

dont worry about it at the age of 19 i barley had any friends trust me...on valentines day why dont u just treat ur self! if some of ur friends r single then invite them over if not then u can spend it alone and still have fun...start off by buying something nice for yourself, later on make ur self and nice soothing hot bath and read ur fav book or listen to ur fav music

then order in from ur fav resturant and watch a movie of ur choice!

see its not so bad...some would kill to have that kind of a life

I would be your friend, but chances are, you may be very far from me... however, I do have a little something for you this Valentine's Day, hope you like my terrible poem ( at least you'd have a laugh and feel better? :P )

You, are never alone,

No need to work hard, like a drone.

Look around, and you shall find,

The one man, that worth your time.

He, will love you,

because you are kind.

He, shall cherish you,

and call you to say good night.

Hope is never lost,

Though there is always a cost...

Drop your stress just this time,

Hope itself will free your mind.

Source(s): Out of practice poem in my head.

Everynight is Valentines for me ;). But seriously the world does not revolve around having a bf or gf. Don't even think about it or go on a blind tell your friend to hook you up with some one for the hell of it. Or go out to a club or bar and enjoy yourself.

• Nora

Find some single friends and have a girls night out.

Girl, if it makes you feel any better, I bought myself a Valentine's lollipop and cried while I ate it.

get use 2 it , JOIN DA GROUP lol xD

boys r suck n' idiots n' gurls r mean so >.> daaaamn

Awe... Cheer up

Don't worry, I'm the same way.

*sobs uncontrollably*