n00dle92 asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

Eye make-up ideas!!!!?

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs2...

this is me

im not too sure wat to do with my eye makeup, im abit bored of doin the same old smokey eyes everyday for work

ideas of wat would suit me! pic would help also!

Best Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

You are gorgeous! I think you'd look great with a really powerful colour on your eyelids and up past the crease.

What I love to do is take a piece of regular sticky tape, snap off a 2-inch-long piece and stick it from the outer-corner of my eye (at the lashline up to the outer-end of my eyebrow so it creates a straight line for my eyeshadow to come to an abrupt end.

Take an eyeshadow brush and pat an (in your case) deep orange eyeshadow beside the sticky tape (closest to your eyelid, not the temple side) and towards the middle of your eyelid. Bring it up nice and high but be sure to blend it well to avoid any harsh lines aside from the one the tape will create when it's removed.

Next, clean your brush and blend a warm yellow eyeshadow onto the middle of your eyelid and into the orange, making it as "seamless" as possible. Bring it closer to the inner-corner of your eye and fade it into a light, buttercup-yellow shade.

Take a powder brush and lightly brush off any excess colour left on the tape or fallen on your cheeks and gently peel off the tape (this step shouldn't hurt, but if it does, stick the tape down onto the back of your hand before peeling it off and then using on your eye to make it less sticky).

Using the first orange colour, blend this at your lower-lashline and fade it into the yellow and finally the light buttercup-yellow shade before lining your waterline with a white eyeliner to brighten up your eyes, applying a thin coat of liquid eyeliner to the upper-lashline, curling your eyelashes and applying a coat or two of mascara (and even false eyelashes if you're comfortable wearing them!).

You could pull off nothing but a thick, jet-black coat of liquid liner on the upper-lashline, two coats of jet-black mascara and bright red lips better than any other given person, but make sure the red you choose is orange-y rather than a purple/pink-y red.

Source(s): I am a Beauty Therapy student.

Why don't you try smokey eyes with different colors other than your usual smokey eyes makeup, or go with neutral colors :)