promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Bob asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Who are all the starter players for the Green Bay Packers as off 2011?

Would like to know every player, including offensive line and defensive line, and offensive and defensive positions as well as special teams starters, a list of every starting Green Bay Packer player and what position they play would be great!

Update:

and if possible a list of the rest of the players on the Green Bay Packers as of 2011, so that I know every player on the team. But with the starters/1st strings being the most important showing what positions they play. Thank You!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • UriK
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh lets see how well I can do from the top of my head... Starters listed first.

QBs: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Graham Harrell

HBs: James Starks, Brandon Jackson, John Kuhn, Dmitri Nance, (Ryan Grant-IR)

FBs: Korey Hall, Quinn Johnson, John Kuhn (No well defined starter)

WRs: Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Brett Swain

TEs: Donald Lee, Andrew Quarless, Tom Crabtree, (Jermichael Finley-IR, Spencer Havner-IR)

OT: Chad Clifton, Bryan Bulaga, TJ Lang, (Mark Tauscher-IR)

OG: Daryn Colledge, Josh Sitton, Evan Deitrich-Smith, Jason Spitz, Nick McDonald (Marshall Newhouse-IR)

C: Scott Wells, Deitrich-Smith and Spitz

K: Mason Crosby

DE: Ryan Pickett, Cullen Jenkins, Howard Green, CJ Wilson, Jarius Wynn (Mike Neal-IR, Justin Harrell-IR)

NT: BJ Raji, Picket and Green

OLB: Clay Matthews III, Frank Zombo, Erik Walden, Robert Francois, Dyrel Briggs (Brady Poppinga-IR, Brad Jones-IR)

ILB: AJ Hawk, Desmond Bishop, Matt Wilhelm, Robert Francois (Nick Barnett-IR, Brandon Chillar-IR)

CB: Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee, Brandon Underwood, Josh Gordy (Josh Bell-IR)

S: Nick Collins, Charlie Peprah, Atari Bigby, Jarrett Bush (Morgan Burnett-IR, Anthony Smith-IR, Derrick Martin-IR, Anthony Levine-IR)

P: Tim Masthay

As a secondary note many of the players listed in the brackets were starters at one point during the season the team missed over 200 games from starting personnel during the season a testament to the depth and cohesiveness of these Packers.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Urik did a great job. I just wanted to add Johnny Jolly to the list. He got suspended before the season started but I think should be back for next year.

• 9 years ago

Give the points to Urik! No answer would be any better or detailed than that!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.