Nice old fashioned and/or southern girls' names similar to these...?

My sister is pregnant, this isn't for me. I want to suggest some names for her but I know she likes the more old fashioned girls names and even some southern sounding ones. She doesn't know the sex yet but she has a feeling it's a girl and I'm hoping it is! Not that we wouldn't love a boy just... show more My sister is pregnant, this isn't for me. I want to suggest some names for her but I know she likes the more old fashioned girls names and even some southern sounding ones. She doesn't know the sex yet but she has a feeling it's a girl and I'm hoping it is! Not that we wouldn't love a boy just as much! She was thinking of using May as a middle name- nice and short and goes with almost everything.

She mentioned to me that she loves the name Matilda for a girl...

and Daisy a little bit but she said she wouldnt use Daisy because its the name of her ex-boyfriends ex-girlfriend's name.
Anyway- so I'm just looking for names that are sort of similar to these.
I love old fashioned names too, just not too odd sounding. They've gotta be pretty.

Thank you so much!
Update: Last name would be Christensen
so for example Matilda May Christensen or Ruby May Christensen. I like Ruby :)