Are we dating, or not, boy issues?

We went out to eat, just at McDonalds, then when he was walking me home, he put his arm around me, and I was blushing, and then he hugged me, and held my hand, and walked me straight to my door, but like he's been soo sweet, when we was about 3 blocks away from my house, he looked at me, and I looked at him, and we ALMOST kissed..but one of my friend interrupted, he gave me a hug before I went in, and he came back like 10 minutes later and said "I missed you" and I said the same thing, and gave him another hug, his arms were around my waist, a littleee low, like partly touching my butt, and yeaah, he said "I'll cya tomorrow cutie." and walked away, and looked back and smiled. :)

So Yahoo! What do you think about this?

Do you think we're dating? like BF GF? cause someone told me when a guy puts his arm around you, it means to like other guys "Back off, she's mine." :P

I'm not THAT young...14.. :P he's 15. :)

He's not the kinda guy to 'want to get in my pants'. He knows I'm a Christian, he is too, he knows I wanna wait till AFTER marriage. He didn't do anything perverted, I wouldn't like a guy like that..well I have, but things never took off. :P

Thank you Jennifer! Eminem is amazing! :P

Favorite Answer

OMG i love your name. Eminem is amazing! back to the question yes i think you might be. if you're not sure just ask him.

If you want to know if you are BF and GF ask him. Just because he put his arm around you doesn't mean your are "dating" or exclusive or BF and GF. And it doesn't always mean back off, it also can mean, "hey I like you".

So, only way to know what is going on is to ask. Sounds like you are young. And young guys tend to get weird about the BF/GF thing. Never assume it, always ask to be sure.

i imagine its a waste of time he can no longer rigidity you to do some thing you dont favor to do what type of boyfriend is that...supply him some step i mean its cool that he needs to carry you into his international of partying yet he can get disillusioned and him actin as if he's not fascinated jus places questuons on your head. if i replaced into on your shoes ill may ask your self if he's cheatin...jus sayin thats all...yet i imagine u 2 could flow yall seperate thoughts and be acquaintances a minimum of and per chance yall can artwork issues out and rebuild a relationship

No. If he didn't say

"Will you go out with me?" then it's not official.

But why don't you ask him instead of asking a bunch of weird strangers though? That scenario is barely worth putting on here (not trying to be rude)

He definately likes you, but unless he asks you, then it's a no-go.

Hope I helped :)

Source(s): Mah brain :D

well its kind of hard to say, he may love you or may be trying to get into your pants sorry for the answer but its true some men are just pigs and perverts :) Im a guy and i know im gay btw, yea i know people may think im a fag but other people thinknim real sweet yet again sorry for the answer

Source(s): oppinion

That part about "back off, she's mine" is true lol I can't really tell you that you are both boyfriend and girlfriend, because that could be his way of saying "back off, im working on it", ya know?? on the next date, see how he acts, and if its the same actions, or even more, then you both definitely have something going(:

You're not dating until one of you asks the other out... Seems like you're just talking for now.

no, you're not 'dating' until he actually asks you out but he was probably trying to make it a point to you that he likes you and you should focus on him and make sure he knows you like him too so he will ask you out.

Well he has balls. And he probably like u if I had the balls i would still chicken out for the girl I like

yes you are in date with him and i think love too