Update:

1-100, sorry forgot to mention that.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Cheema
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

95-Your only weakness might be your linebackers or the fact that I don't know your Offensive Line or any other CB's

I have never seen such an explosive offense. I hope your Offensive Line can hold up. Vince Young may not be accurate, but he is a scrambler. Him paired up with Adrian Peterson will be amazing. Also, how can you have such great receivers. They are all to die for. The fact that Calvin Johnson Jr. is not a starter is pretty impressive. To have 5 amazing weapons to throw to plus Adrian Peterson is unstoppable. Your Defensive Line has a great balance of strength on the inside and speed/strength on the outside. Your linebackers are great, but they may not be in their prime anymore. Ray Lewis will retire soon, Shawne Merriman is injury-prone, and Clark Haggans is getting up there in age. I love all of your defensive backs. Rodgers-Cromartie is an amazing young talent with explosive speed. Ed Reed is an amazing talent, but he is somewhat old. Adrian Wilson is also a great safety.

• 1 decade ago

if its 1~10 i will say 8 its pretty good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.