Eivind
Eivind asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Wikileaks - good or bad or maybe a little bit of both?

What do people here think?

Favorite Answer

Good in most cases, but without scrutiny can be bad

It's sort of like watching a car wreck. You know it's wrong, bad, but you can't help but look. I think it's completely wrong to put any military secrets out there. Our people need all the help they can get, not one step forward, two steps back. Which exposing their strategies does, or much worse. I was interested to hear the latest thing, though, that our government asked the British government if it was ok to share info with Russia regarding how many nuclear warheads they have. Brits said no,they didn't want Russia to have that info, we gave Russia that info anyway as part of the Start Treaty the Dems were in such a hurry to pass. This administration has something against the British and Israel. Things have changed, and not for the better.

Good but horrifying. The documents keep being released, and some of them are so clearly hiding crimes, deceptions, frauds etc. that it's just sickening. It's not the liberals, or the conservatives anymore, and the people who keep trying to make that the issue are just plain stupid. This type of deception has been going on for longer than we've been alive, and no body has done anything serious about it.

I'd like you to learn to use the word treason when talking about politicians lying like that, and perhaps we should acknowledge that we live in fascist countries, and start doing something about that too.

• Robin

1. dj Premeir (gangstarr) 2.MF DOOM 3. HI TEK 4. Rza 5.Prince Paul 6. ant ( of atmospehere) 7.No ID 8.Dangermouse 9. Madlib 10. Kanye West I thought this was an alive list or J dilla would have been #2 EDIT- okay yeh im down wit DITC i jus hadnt heard of him Diamond D is also a girl from some shitty rap group i dont remember what group tho its a new group

Little bit of both. Those soldiers made a mistake they didn't know that those they killed were reporters.

I just wish our Government would tell us the truth and admit it was a mistake.

By trying to cover it up makes America look real bad.

Don't know -- but I'm really wondering what the heck

his beef is with the U.S..

Why doesn't he just stick to picking on his own country?

Thinking about it -- I would probably say "bad".

Seems to me he's simply another anarchist out for himself.

Bad, for the most part.

It's known globally for doing precisely nil in exposing "corruption." It was only started to expose American corruption, everyone knows, and all they ever print is stale international gossip.

Revealing corruption is a lovely thought, but where is it? Also, it was an American who bailed Assange's butt out of jail.

He started it for personal glory and would eagerly sacrifice the sensitive international relations between countries to gain it.

It's bad, I wonder who Julian thinks elected him the arbiter of truth.

• both

Bad: things are hidden for a reason

Good: those reasons aren't always selfless

Good to great .