What does it mean "processed through sort facility" via USPS?

I am tracking my phones, No one has given me a date to expect them by.. however they have provided me with the usps tracking information. Last i checked today it said"Processed through Sort Facility, February 07, 2011, 12:11 pm, FORT WORTH, TX 76161" How will i know when I will be recieving my package? I... show more I am tracking my phones, No one has given me a date to expect them by.. however they have provided me with the usps tracking information. Last i checked today it said"Processed through Sort Facility, February 07, 2011, 12:11 pm, FORT WORTH, TX 76161" How will i know when I will be recieving my package? I am hoping soon, but does anyone know where i can look to find out an expect or possible delivery date? the usps website said this means "“Processed Through Sort Facility” – This scan indicates that the item has processed through and left a Postal Service processing facility. The item is currently in transit to the destination. " so does this mean i will recieve them today :) thank you to all that respond
Update: Your item was processed through and left our FORT WORTH, TX 76161 facility on February 07, 2011 at 12:11 pm does this mean that i will definately get it today :) hoping for good news today
5 answers 5