is F.E.A.R 2 or 3 scarier?

i want to buy fear the game on pc but im looking for 2 things on the game and that is good graphics and scariness(i want my friends to shizz themself). Which one of those 2 games has them both.Here is my pc specs just incase you need them

core i5 quad core 2.67GHz

6gb ddr3 ram

gt220 1gb graphics card

windows 7 64bit

• Icon
    Favorite Answer

First off ... F.E.A.R. 3 isn't even out yet so scratch that off your list about asking if it is scary. No one knows yet. On that note I really honestly didn't find any F.E.A.R. game scary.

The inherent problem with the games is that it relies heavily on the awe (the jump out and surprise you scares) there will be triggers in the game that will set off some shadow passing around a light source or some monster jumping out for a second and retreating. Normally this isn't a problem if you were making the awe in a non-interactive medium (i.e. a movie), but the challenge in doing it in a video game is the director isn't controlling the camera, you are. There is so many moments where I was looking left for ammo or collectibles while the ghost was jumping and yelling BOO! from the right.

It is the equivalent of you walking through a haunted house and having an actor walk up behind you and try to scare you. Unfortunately you aren't in the game you won't have the sense that there is something behind you or even could hear something creeping up (unless you have surround sound). So more time than not that great thing that the director wants you to look at you aren't when it is happening ... at least the way I play and FPS.

Also consider how suspenseful or scare is a scene when a monster is jumping out saying BOO! and you are responding with a clip and a half from a M16 Carbine? Over all it is a pretty generic FPS in my opinion. Sure there are horrific things going on, but honestly I have been more weirded out about things that happen in Bioshock 2 than I ever have in any F.E.A.R. game.

my opinion is that F.E.A.R 2 was creepier than F.E.A.R, AND F.E.A.R 3. but F.E.A.R 3 is more action and cooler.

i think its better if u take fear 3