Should I move to Portland, OR or Austin, TX?

I've heard that Portland hipsters are jerks and wanabe's. And I heard that Austin just has fun laid back people that are really nice, and enjoy dressing like however they feel for fun. I've read that Portland's nature is a paradise, but Austin doesn't have much nature around it and isn't... show more I've heard that Portland hipsters are jerks and wanabe's. And I heard that Austin just has fun laid back people that are really nice, and enjoy dressing like however they feel for fun.

I've read that Portland's nature is a paradise, but Austin doesn't have much nature around it and isn't much apart of the city like how it is in Portland, is that true? And does Austin have good land for outdoor activities? I know Portland does, and I really love that.

Austin is sunny and hot, and Portland is rainy and cloudy. Is Austin annoyingly hot, or is it mostly awesome? And is Portland's weather depressing?

I want to start a photo business either place, not too sure which would be best for that. Also I love nightlife and to go out dancing at high energy clubs with sick djs that play all of electro's and indie's new stuff that really gets the club rocking perhaps like nyc, not sure which has that. Help!