Transitioning from Army to CIA, FBI, DEA, ATF?

I am enlisted in HUMINT in the US Army and was wondering if I would be able to get at job in the civilian world once my time is up. I also will be getting a TS clearance and can speak fluent Korean. How difficult will it be for me to land a job within the federal government, law enforcement, or even the CIA?


I have a BA in Mathematics but GPA isn't that high at a 2.54

3 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    CIA, FBI, DEA and ATF = College Degree.

    A lot of language work is farmed out to contractors.

  • 10 years ago

    Agent positions in Federal agencies, all require 4 year college degrees, they really want graduate degrees.

    Agencies like DEA and ATF, also want street law enforcement experience,

    2. Now there are non agent positions, that do not pay near so well in all those agencies, for those with out college degrees.

  • 4 years ago

    Lol humorous question. No asian gangs the two. Crips bloods ms13 have constrained investment....... no longer the terrific artillery, the feds countless investment. you come back to a determination. scuffling with with bats vs m16s

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.