Does this translation change the meaning of Our Lord's words at the Last Supper?

In the New World Translation of the Bible, put out by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of the Jehovah Witnesses, in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, at the Last Supper it has Jesus saying: "Take this all of you, this 'means' my body" instead of what I believe ALL other translations state:... show more In the New World Translation of the Bible, put out by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of the Jehovah Witnesses, in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, at the Last Supper it has Jesus saying: "Take this all of you, this 'means' my body" instead of what I believe ALL other translations state: "Take this all of you this 'is' my body". It is obviously done to fit into their theology. I believe it changes the meaning of the Words of Jesus. Does it?
Update: @spiritual philosopher The word I question is capitalized in the following: This MEANS my body.
Update 2: Csaba: You are terribly wrong. The meaning is real and much more than symbolic Read: Gospel of John' "Bread of Life Discourse" St. Paul's words in reference to the eucharist. Read the "Didache" [110AD] Study the Hebrew concept of "make real again" as in their celebration of "Passover" Read the early church... show more Csaba: You are terribly wrong. The meaning is real and much more than symbolic Read: Gospel of John' "Bread of Life Discourse" St. Paul's words in reference to the eucharist. Read the "Didache" [110AD] Study the Hebrew concept of "make real again" as in their celebration of "Passover" Read the early church father's writings and get informed.