Do you like this slogan for a toffee company?

Taste it...it's good!

I like it but is it too simple?

Favorite Answer

good toffee doesn't just taste good it feels good too. Thats the thing about toffee its an all in full on experience. What I'm saying is, is its a nice slogan but don't do yourself short. Your slogan should encumpass the whole products vibe in one power phrase.

bite the toffee - feel the chew - love the taste

or

more taste than you can chew!

or

probably the worlds best tasting toffee.

Its simple. . . that's why I like it!! Its mostly kids eating toffees so I would use something like that because when I was young I did not like to solve complicated things. It has got a nice ring to it. Use it =)

I think that sounds really good. I would def buy toffee from a company name like that. It is direct in a good way.

I like the simple statement of fact. You could also say 'Taste it...we like it!'

It's ok, but it doesn't have much of a ring to it. Try something like Taste it...Love it!!! or Chew it...Taste it...Love it!!!