What do I do if he keeps treating me bad...should I send him somthing for valentines day..to show him my love?

well, I ve think I ve finally come to the relalization that there is something wrong with me., .I was sexually involved with this guy, off and on for almost a year and half, and I mean he keeps putting it on the internet, that he loves me, and wants to be with me, but I havent talked to him in like three months,... show more well, I ve think I ve finally come to the relalization that there is something wrong with me., .I was sexually involved with this guy, off and on for almost a year and half, and I mean he keeps putting it on the internet, that he loves me, and wants to be with me, but I havent talked to him in like three months, all he does is prank call me and stuff(which I dont understasnd), but there are alot of weird things that I found out about him, first, he does ecstacy, hes 32 years old, and he lives in the same apartment building as his sons mother, he stays up all night, and does weird stuff like make fake facebook profiles and play like "sims"lol, its weird,he lost his job as a security supervisor, for 10 years, for what I dont know,...he always talking about "coke" for some reason, he said he doesnt do it, but I know he does ecstacy, hes into hacking email, he knows alot about me, when we dont really talk, so I 'm not sure, if he hacking into my email/phone, both, not sure ..we broke up about three months ago, we got back together after that and he told me that I could not come to his house, and if I did he would get a 'restraining order" because I 'violated" him by showing up un announced in the past,and he had to explain the whole situation to his son,. for two months straight, like once a week, all I got was ignored, but yet he would still prank call, so i find my self going to his facebook several times a day and I guess today he put some pictures up of him and some girl, he met at his best friend wedding, last week,...at a big bear type cabin pictures of her, together and he fly out to her city(east coast) to see her, and posted the pics up...so I'm a little down and out, guess I 'll cry myself to sleep, and I think he bought her a diamond necklace ..(not sure though) he never did that with me at all...all he did was sleep with me and leave soon after, (never spent the night) ...which I thought was because he had a live in girlfriend/married to his baby mother, but the pics are with a girl he just met about two months ago. but at the same time, he has pics of other women as well, hugged up or posing,and when we got back together he did tell me "If you see me out with another women, dont cause a scene, he said he will come up to me and give me a hug, and wisper in my ear"I'll call you later"..wow, I thought...either way..heartbroken and sad...and confused, and I tried calling him yesterday to check up on him , he ignored me again,hes been ignoring me for the past two months...I told him, I loved him, i wished him a happy holidays, I dont know why hes playing these head games, he prank calling me, and saying he misses me, but when I call him no answer, i thought about sending him something for valentines day...but I dont know if I should gosh, I'm a dummy, but i miss him...:(