10-15 POUNDS IN A MONTH?!?

okay so i'm 17, 5'5 and i weigh 131 pounds i've been going to the gym for a year now but never really dieted, but my weight has always been around about 125 until recently i got up to 132? i think a lot of it has to do with me gaining muscle especially in my legs and arms and back i'm leaving for... show more okay so i'm 17, 5'5 and i weigh 131 pounds
i've been going to the gym for a year now but never really dieted, but my weight has always been around about 125 until recently i got up to 132? i think a lot of it has to do with me gaining muscle especially in my legs and arms and back
i'm leaving for mexico for march break and i go to classes every tuesday and thursday then every other day i go and do cardio by myself

is it possible for me to be about 120 by the time i leave?! does anyone know of a diet plan?

ps, i tried this diet last week to only eat healthy food when i was hungry, but i eventually only ate like 2 things a day being a tuna sandwhich and like yogurt, then i got scared cause i didn't want my body to think i was starving myself

PSSSSSSSSSSS
i have an INFRARED sauna, i've heard it helps you burn calories (most of it being water weight) because it speeds up your metabolic rate is this true?

thanks for anyone that can help me :)
Update: LOL to samantha

500 calories a day will not give me energy for the workouts i do, it is common sense you should have 1200 calories AT LEAST per day
nice try though