How long can a landlord leave a tenant without any running water?

Due to the weather the pipes in 15 buildings of my apartment complex busted on Friday. The maintenance people worked on it a little bit Friday then left. We called Saturday morning and were told a plumber was coming to fix the problem. Called again Saturday around 5pm and was told that the plumber still... show more Due to the weather the pipes in 15 buildings of my apartment complex busted on Friday. The maintenance people worked on it a little bit Friday then left. We called Saturday morning and were told a plumber was coming to fix the problem. Called again Saturday around 5pm and was told that the plumber still hadn't shown up and the apartment manager "guessed she would call him again to see when he was coming." We have a 7 month old baby who has to have bottles so we've been trying to buy water to boil at least to wash them. Every time we call the manager she seems to give us the run around. How long can the leave us without water and how long do we have to wait to call a plumber our self?
Update: I understand that the repair job is large, but there hasn't even been a plumber out here yet and there are a vast amount of plumbing companies compared to the population of the city I live in. Also, my lease does state that living conditions must be habitable and not pose health of safety concerns. I feel they... show more I understand that the repair job is large, but there hasn't even been a plumber out here yet and there are a vast amount of plumbing companies compared to the population of the city I live in. Also, my lease does state that living conditions must be habitable and not pose health of safety concerns. I feel they should at least offer to put us in a hotel.