3|Tdgs|Stardust Dragon

1|Cp07|Spell Striker

1|Pgd|Lava Golem

1|Ioc|Stray Lambs

2|Dp09|Scrubbed Raid

2|Ioc|Balloon Lizard

1|Ioc|Bowganian

1|Sjcs|Gold Sarcophagus

I copy and pasted this list from one of my deck files in yvd so it's in a weird format sorry, first is how many are in the deck, second is the pack the card is from (ignore that) and third is the card (but you already know that hopefully.)

Please don't tell me to look up existing lock decks as I don't like just building a deck from a list and I have already looked into the types of lock decks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you should have done monsters first, then spells and traps i do it all the time here, you should put in lava dragon x 2 because your opponent cannot attack your dragons and gets hit for 1000 lifepoints after eath of your turns

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

nicely, back interior the hizzay as quickly as I used to play (and win many upon many tournaments), I had an Exodia based deck. i replaced into fortunate to have 2 gadgets of all 5 products of Exodia. My technique replaced into to decrease the deck to the bare minimum so i may well be certain to get all 5 in my hand and win immediately. i don't understand plenty relating to the greater moderen generations, yet possibly you may desire to place my technique to apply? gut rid of the pointless ones so which you're particular to get those which will kick a** so which you will win each and every time.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I was kind of hoping you could orgainize it into Monsters, Spells, Traps, and Extra Deck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.