Is a photocopy of a notarized document considered as notarized too?

I have one document that is notarized. I need another one. I need to send them at two different places (Government offices). Due to weekend, I don't think, I will be able to get another notarized copy. Can I just take a photocopy of a notarized document and will it be considered as notarized too?

• kenj53
    Best Answer

no that will not work. the notarized copy has a raised seal on it and will most likely not be accepted as a notarized document. what you can do is find someone that will notarize a copy for you. take them the original and they copy it and notarize it for you.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have one document that is notarized. I need another one. I need to send them at two different places (Government offices). Due to weekend, I don't think, I will be able to get another notarized copy. Can I just take a photocopy of a notarized document and will it be considered as notarized...

Source(s): photocopy notarized document considered notarized too: https://biturl.im/PE3EE

No. Copies are totally unacceptable.